Returning visitor or Healio User?
Jump to question:
1. What effect would severe mitral valve stenosis have on the S1 heart sound?
2. What could a pericardial knock indicate?
3. Atrial fibrillation has this effect on the S4 heart sound?
4. A pregnant woman may have which of the following heart sounds?
5. Which component of the S2 heart sound is the softest?
6. At which location is the S1 heart sound best heard?
7. A fixed split S2 heart sound indicates which of these abnormal conditions?
8. What is the name for the red heart sound shown below?
9. Milrinone (a positive inotropic drug) would have this effect on a pathologic S3 heart sound?
10. The closure of these 2 heart valves produces the S2 heart sound?
11. A person with a right bundle branch block would have which of the following heart sounds?
12. Tachycardia has what effect on the S1 heart sound?
13. Left ventricular hypertrophy is related to what finding?
14. What causes an S4 heart sound?
15. The below image represents which heart sound?
16. What is the optimal technique to auscultate an S3 heart sound?
17. Which heart sound is also known as the "ventricular gallop"?
18. What condition results in a loud P2 component of the S2 heart sound?
19. Which component of the S2 heart sound comes first in a normal person?
20. Which of the following affects the intensity of the S1 heart sound?
21. Which heart sound does the image below represent?
22. A widened split S1 heart sound can be caused by:
23. What causes an S3 heart sound?
24. Inspiration has what effect on the P2 component of the S2 heart sound?
25. A left bundle branch block causes which heart sound?
26. If the PR interval on the ECG is 440 milliseconds (prolonged), what is true of the S1 heart sound?
27. Well-trained athletes may have which heart sound?
28. Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy has what effect on the S2 heart sound?
29. What disease state can the presence of an S3 heart sound indicate?
30. A mid-systolic click that moves earlier with standing from a squatting position represents which heart sound?
31. What two disease states does the S4 heart sound most commonly indicate?
32. What is the early diastolic sound that can be caused by a left atrial myxoma called?
33. Severe aortic stenosis has which two effects on the S2 heart sound?
34. A left bundle branch block has which of the following effects on the S1 heart sound?
35. What heart sound is also known as the "atrial gallop"?
36. Heard early in diastole, what term is used to describe the heart sound which indicates the presence of mitral valve stenosis?
37. What is the optimal technique to hear the S4 heart sound on physical examination?
38. What effect does severe mitral valve stenosis have on the S3 heart sound?
39. A patient with mild mitral valve stenosis would have this S1 heart sound?
40. The S2 heart sound is best heard at which listening post?
41. What is the best description for a summation gallop?
42. What auscultatory finding consists of three parts: late systolic, early diastolic, and late diastolic?
43. Severe mitral valve regurgitation has what effect on the S2 heart sound?
44. What percentage of people have a physiologic split S1 heart sound?
45. Which of the following describes the S3 heart sound?
46. Which of these populations might demonstrate a S4 heart sound?
47. The closure of which two valves produces the S1 heart sound?
48. Which of the following is true of a systolic ejection click?
49. Which part of the cardiac cycle occurs between the S2 and the S1 heart sound?
50. What normal cardiac finding can mimic an S3 heart sound?
51. What affect does severe systemic hypertension have on the S2 heart sound?
52. Which component of the S1 heart sound occurs first in a normal person?
Tell us what you think about Healio.com »
©2017 Healio All Rights Reserved.