Healio.com/Pulmonology will present live coverage from the American Association for Thoracic Surgery Annual Meeting that runs April 25-29 in Seattle.
Coverage will include summaries of researchers’ presentations, video commentaries from experts in the field and highlights of research presented during poster sessions.
Sessions will be dedicated to the latest research on lung resection, adjuvant chemotherapy in pulmonary large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma, non-small cell lung cancer and pneumonectomy.
Presentation topics also will include:
- tobacco-associated esophageal adenocarcinomas;
- postoperative supraventricular tachycardia following pulmonary lobectomy;
- prophylactic mass ligation of the thoracic duct during esophagectomy;
- single lung transplantation from diabetic donors; and
- successful 3-D printing of a biologic trachea.
Visit Healio.com/Pulmonology for the latest from AATS.