Under the supervision of EFORT Fora Chair, Professor George Macheras from Athens, EFORT is organizing 10 European Fora each year. Launched in 2002, the project aims at organizing specific EFORT symposia during the annual congresses of our member national societies.
Upcoming Fora 2018
- SECOT Congress 2018, 26 September – Fractures of Pelvis and Acetabulum in the Elderly EFORT Fora in Valladolid, Spain.
- OTSABH Congress 2018, 28 September – Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders EFORT Fora in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- HAOST Congress 2018, 12 October – Management of the Multiple Injured Patient – Latest Advances EFORT Fora in Athens.
- DOS Congress 2018, 24 October – Single Stage Revision in the Infected Total Hip or Knee Replacement EFORT Fora in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- SPOT Congress 2018, 26 October – Sports Lesions of the Foot and Ankle EFORT Fora in Viseu, Portugal.
- SIOT Congress 2018, 9 November – Complications in Shoulder Instability EFORT Fora in Bari, Italy.
- ETOS Congress 2018, 15 November – Knee Osteoarthritis – “Conservative” Surgery and Arthroplasty EFORT Fora Viljandi, Estonia.
All programs will be available shortly.
- For more information:
- Read about the EFORT Fora
- National member societies have the opportunity to apply in September each year.