The next EFORT webinar is just around the corner. The webinar, “One-Stage vs. Two-Stage in Hip Infection: Tips & Tricks,” is organized by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group called European Orthopaedics & Traumatology Education Platform or EOTEP, which is independent of any commercial educational support. It will take place Monday 29 April 2019 from 19:00-20:00 CT.
The webinar will address the following issues:
- one- vs. two-stage: Comparisons and controversies;
- tricks for one-stage; and
- tricks for two-stage.
Its objective is to provide tips and tricks that provide answers to the following questions:
- Are you tired of the monotonous work defending against hip infection with one-stage and two-stage surgery?
- Do PJI surgeons remind you of politicians or pop music fans?
- Do you know the latest comparisons of multicenter series?
- Do you think all one-stage and two-stage procedures are the same?
- Are you concerned about today’s controversies in this area when faced with a new case?
- Wouldn’t you like to hear about specific surgical tricks, friendly advice and inspiring ideas from prominent experts who witness countless numbers of these types of cases every year?
Faculty: José Cordero-Ampuero (Spain), Thorsten Gehrke (Germany), Luigi Zagra (Italy)
To answer these questions, join the webinar for free by registering on line at http://efortnet.conference2web.com/webinars
- For more information:
- Register for free to join the webinar on 29 April 2019, 19:00 to 20:00 CET.
- This webinar is EOTEP accredited.
- Find more European Orthopaedics & Traumatology Education Platform activities.