The International Federation on Aging (IFA), the Commission on Aging and the Aged of the International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, and the Center for International Policy Analysis and Research seeks help in identifying researchers engaged in comparative gerontology. The information gleaned from such researchers will be published in an International Directory of Researchers in Comparative Gerontology, dated on a regular basis. The directory will provide an easy reference source for individuals anticipating comparative research in various subject areas and, hopefully, will stimulate further research on an international basis. Contributors will receive a free copy.
The Directory will cover three kinds of "comparative" research:
* research in gerontology involving two or more countries
* research in gerontology involving only one country but conducted by a citizen of another country
* research in gerontology within a particular country that studies two or more ethnic or racial groups
The Directory will list:
* researcher's name, address, telephone number;
* researcher's interest areas;
* description of comparative research not yet published;
* listing of recent publications in comparative gerontology
For entry forms or further information, please contact: International Federation on Aging, Publications Division, Attn: International Directory of Researchers, 1909 K St., NW Washington, DC 20049 or call (202) 662-4928.