American Association for Thoracic Surgery annual meeting to highlight lung cancer, resection
Healio.com/Pulmonology will present live coverage from the American Association for Thoracic Surgery Annual Meeting that runs April 25-29 in Seattle.
Coverage will include summaries of researchers’ presentations, video commentaries from experts in the field and highlights of research presented during poster sessions.
Presentation topics also will include:
- tobacco-associated esophageal adenocarcinomas;
- postoperative supraventricular tachycardia following pulmonary lobectomy;
- prophylactic mass ligation of the thoracic duct during esophagectomy;
- single lung transplantation from diabetic donors; and
- successful 3-D printing of a biologic trachea.
Visit Healio.com/Pulmonology for the latest from AATS.