Infectious Diseases in Children Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Infectious Diseases in Children.
Table of Contents
- Pediatric telehealth gets ‘trial by fire’ during COVID-19 pandemic Ken Downey Jr.
- Smithsonian, WHO launch interactive COVID-19 guide for kids Ken Downey Jr.
- Should telehealth appointments cost the same as in-person visits?
- COVID-19 disrupts vaccination efforts, putting 80 million kids at risk Ken Downey Jr.
- Fauci tells Senate not to underestimate COVID-19’s effect on children Gerard Gallagher
- FDA approves treatment for form of bladder dysfunction in children Ken Downey Jr.
- Physicians brace for potential surge in COVID-19 cases Stephanie Viguers
- ‘This is something new’: Syndrome associated with COVID-19 sickens more kids Ken Downey Jr.
- Stewardship in the pediatrician’s office: Diagnostic certainty in acute otitis media Asif Noor, MD, FAAP; Ulka Kothari, MD
- AAP: Kids can benefit from resistance training with proper supervision Ken Downey Jr.
- As more teens identify as sexual minority, suicide rate remains disproportionately high Ken Downey Jr.
- EDs see rise in pediatric visits for mental health disorders Ken Downey Jr.
- Neonatal tetanus deaths decrease by 85% as elimination efforts continue Ken Downey Jr.
- Picky eating starts early, may protect against higher BMI scores Ken Downey Jr.
- Reproductive concerns among transgender adolescents may manifest as ‘disinterest’ in future parenthood Regina Schaffer
- Rise in infant Cronobacter infections linked to powdered formula Ken Downey Jr.
- Sexual health interventions improve sexual well-being among black adolescents Ken Downey Jr.
- 2-year-old girl presents with chronic diaper rash Michele Khurana, MD; Marissa J. Perman, MD
- Teen presents with fever and rash following new deodorant use James H. Brien, DO