Orthopedics Today Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Orthopedics Today.
Table of Contents
- Outpatient TKA paves way for THA, spine procedures Casey Tingle
- AAOS cancels annual meeting amid COVID-19 concerns Kristine Houck, MA, ELS; Susan M. Rapp
- The CORE Institute implements orthopedic walk-in clinics to ease burden in COVID-19 pandemic Casey Tingle
- ‘Your destiny is revealed to you:’ Match Day 2020 amid COVID-19 Kate Burba
- COVID-19: Learn, innovate and inspire the next generation to be prepared Anthony A. Romeo, MD
- Physicians can benefit from a tax-savvy investment portfolio David B. Mandell, JD, MBA; Sanjeev Bhatia, MD
- Orthopedic surgeons must band together in this pandemic Leesa M. Galatz, MD
- Patellofemoral morphology linked with maltracking in adolescents with patellofemoral pain Monica Stonehill
- Tobacco use predicts worse pain after reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- 56-year-old woman with a right heel cutaneous lesion Matthew T. Houdek, MD; Joshua D. Johnson, MD; Steven L. Moran, MD
- Has moving TKA off the CMS inpatient-only list affected bundled payment programs?
- Front, back reconstruction for scapholunate dissociation restores normal alignment Christian Victoria, MPH; Scott W. Wolfe, MD; Genevieve M. Rambau, MD