Orthopedics Today Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Orthopedics Today.
Table of Contents
- 3D imaging enhances accuracy of musculoskeletal diagnosis, surgery Joe Gramigna, MA
- Importance of voting has never been greater Anthony A. Romeo, MD
- All-inside ACL reconstruction improved functional outcomes Casey Tingle
- Total inpatient TJA cost may correlate with implant cost Casey Tingle
- FDA panel recommends facet screws become class 2 devices Susan M. Rapp
- Top five financial mistakes orthopedic surgeons make Sanjeev Bhatia, MD; David B. Mandell, JD, MBA
- Bridge plating and primary arthrodesis show similar outcomes for Lisfranc stabilization Max R. Wursta
- Cementless tibial components may lead to less TKR stability Earl Holland Jr.
- Shoulder arthroplasty with inlay glenoid component linked with improved outcomes Max R. Wursta
- Study suggests the direct superior approach to THA has a short learning curve for surgeons Max R. Wursta
- ASSH marks 75th anniversary with virtual meeting, appreciation for global connections Susan M. Rapp
- Patients may sustain distal radius fractures due to balance, gait issues Susan M. Rapp
- Speaker gives thoughts on potential of artificial intelligence in foot and ankle surgery Max R. Wursta
- Speaker: Weight-bearing CT will become the ‘standard of care’ in foot and ankle surgery Max R. Wursta
- Targeted muscle reinnervation found safe, efficacious for pain relief in limb amputees Susan M. Rapp
- Total ankle arthroplasty achieves stable ankle platform in patients with stage 4 flatfoot Susan M. Rapp
- A 39-year-old man with a chronic Monteggia fracture-dislocation malunion, new wrist pain Steven R. Niedermeier, MD; Hisham Awan, MD; Travis L. Frantz, MD
- Does 3D printing improve revision TJA planning and execution vs traditional methods?
- Anatomic shoulder replacement may help patients stay active after surgery John M. Uribe, MD