November EFORT webinar focuses on sequelae of calcaneal fractures
The EFORT webinar on Sequelae of Calcaneal Fractures will be held Monday 25 November 2019, 19:00-20:00 CET.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Approaches - Manuel Resende Sousa (Portugal)
- Diagnosing and treating sequelae - Nikos Gougoulias (UK)
- Managing severe deformities: Varus and loss of height, malunited fracture-dislocations - Stefan Rammelt (Germany)
- Limits to joint preservation - Stefan Rammelt (Germany)
- Comprehension of different approaches to calcaneal sequealae and establish a rational to their different use;
- Be aware of tips and pitfalls to different approaches;
- Definition of the different sequelae, classification and knowledge to conduct a proper clinical and imaging investigation to assess these approaches;
- Learn tricks to identify and manage varus deformity when performing bone block distraction arthrodesis; and
- Define the limits to the application of joint preserving surgeries, such as lateral wall calcaneoplasty and intra- and extra-articular osteotomies.
This free-of charge webinar is organized by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group independent of any commercial educational support and hosted by m-events.
- For more information:
- EFORT eLearning.