Free EFORT webinar on treatment of lumbar disk herniation being held in October
The EFORT Webinar on Surgical Treatment of Lumbar Disk Herniation will take place on Monday 28 October 2019, 19:00-20:00 CET.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Natural history Zdenec Klezl (United Kingdom)
- Correlation between imaging and symptoms Jean Charles Le Huec (France)
- Surgical options Pedro Berjano (Italy)
- to know the natural history of lumbar disk herniation and understand whether the treatment modifies it;
- be aware that the correlation between imaging and symptoms is controversial and the value of imaging is often overestimated; and
- be conscious that surgical options must be critically evaluated in order to choose the best treatment with solid scientific basis.
This webinar is organized by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group independent of any commercial educational support and is hosted by m-events.
- For more information:
- EFORT eLearning