Orthopedics Today names new section editors, board members
It is my pleasure to announce exciting changes to the Orthopedics Today Editorial Board. In an effort to continually evolve in covering orthopedics, we have made significant changes to the Editorial Board. Orthopedics continues to transform and Orthopedics Today has responded to these changes with the addition of up-and-coming innovators, as well as more established professionals.
I am proud to announce the following Section Editor appointments: John M. Tokish, MD, Section Editor, Arthroscopy; Augustus C. Mazzocca, MD, Section Editor, Basic Science & Technology; James R. Ficke, MD, Section Editor, Rehabilitation; and Matthew T. Provencher, MD, Section Editor, Sports Medicine.
Also please join me in congratulating and supporting the newest members of the Orthopedics Today Editorial Board:
- Arthroscopy: Thomas M. DeBerardino, MD; Patrick J. Denard, MD; and Christopher M. Larson, MD;
- Basic Science & Technology: Peter N. Chalmers, MD; and Thay Q. Lee, PhD;
- Foot & Ankle: Andrew R. Hsu, MD;
- Hand & Upper Extremity: Randall W. Culp, MD; and Steven S. Shin, MD;
- Joint Reconstruction: Keith R. Berend, MD; and R. Michael Meneghini, MD;
- Musculoskeletal Oncology & Metabolic Bone Disease: Howard A. Chansky, MD; and James C. Wittig, MD;
- Pediatrics: Mininder Kocher, MD, MPH; and David L. Skaggs, MD;
- Rehabilitation: Lynn Snyder-Mackler, PT, ScD, FAPTA;
- Shoulder & Elbow: Joseph A. Abboud, MD;
- Spine: Jeffrey A. Goldstein, MD; K. Daniel Riew, MD; and Kern Singh, MD;
- Sports Medicine: Robert A. Arciero, MD; Asheesh Bedi, MD; Beth E. Shubin-Stein, MD; and Robin V. West, MD; and
- Trauma: Frank A. Liporace, MD.
I would like to personally thank our outgoing members: Gunnar B.J. Andersson, MD, PhD; Steven P. Arnoczky, DVM; Robert E. Eilert, MD; Douglas E. Garland, MD; John A. Bergfeld, MD; Elizabeth A. Arendt, MD; and Champ L. Baker Jr., MD. They have helped lead and shape the publication for many years and have greatly contributed to its success.
— Anthony A. Romeo, MD
Chief Medical Editor