The Secret of Successful Ophthalmic Practice Management with John B. Pinto: Part 2
In this second episode of a three-part series, John B. Pinto discusses the job market for early-career professionals and new graduates, his perspective on what ophthalmologists have learned from the pandemic and the role telemedicine will play in the future of ophthalmology.
- Intro :14
- What is the current negotiation position in the market for early-career and new graduate ophthalmic practice physicians? :41
- I’d love to hear your perspective on what we have learned about our practices after a year of this pandemic 3:35
- How is the telemedicine trend going now? Is telemedicine here to stay? 11:09
- Tell us about your upcoming book 12:59
- Stay tuned for the next episode of this special three-part miniseries 17:38
John B. Pinto is president of J. Pinto & Associates, Inc. He is also a practice consultant and the author of several books on ophthalmic practice management, including John Pinto’s Little Green Book of Ophthalmology, UP (with Corinne Wohl), Simple, and Ophthalmic Leadership.
UP: Taking Ophthalmic Administrators and Their Management Teams to the Next Level of Skill, Performance and Career Satisfaction, Second Edition is a powerful, practical workbook by Corinne Wohl, MHSA, COE and John B. Pinto designed to take ophthalmic administrators and practice managers to the next level of their careers, offering practical tips, concrete advice, and a step-by-step guide for any hurdle they face. Available now for purchase at slackbooks.com/management. Receive 20% off with promo code PINTO20.