Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition.
Table of Contents
- Corneal and lens-based refractive surgery advancements optimize vision Robert Linnehan
- New dates, new location confirmed for Cataract Surgery: Telling It Like It Is Robert Linnehan
- Q&A: International Council of Ophthalmology supports WHO’s guide on DR screening Michela Cimberle
- My cataract surgery: Postop perspective from an ophthalmology practice business consultant John B. Pinto
- Pinhole pupilloplasty can correct astigmatism after manual small-incision cataract surgery Amar Agarwal, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth; Priya Narang, MS
- Diplopia and nystagmus present in patient with complex neuropsychiatric history Erin Lanzo, MD; Geetha Athappilly, MD
- Central foveal thickness transiently increases after anti-VEGF switch in DME Robert Linnehan
- Future of cataract surgery seems promising Richard L Lindstrom, MD
- Patient selection important in advanced IOL cataract surgery Erich Martin
- Range of considerations needed for cataract patients with uveitis Erich Martin
- Special considerations needed for patients with glaucoma undergoing cataract surgery Erich Martin
- Is a truly accommodating IOL possible to achieve?
- Drip drop, tick tock: Are presbyopia drops turning back the clock? Mitchell A. Jackson, MD