Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition.
Table of Contents
- Ergonomic environment critical to well-being of eye specialists Michela Cimberle
- AcuFocus receives approvable letter from FDA for IC-8 IOL
- Alan B. Scott, MD, inventor of Botox, dies
- Harrow Health acquires US rights to four eye drops
- Healio/Ocular Surgery News 40th anniversary timeline now active
- Healio/Ocular Surgery News introduces new Associate Medical Editors, Section Editors Richard L Lindstrom, MD
- OCT plays key role in cataract surgery workup Farrell "Toby" Tyson, MD, FACS
- Set reasonable patient expectations for presbyopia treatment Uday Devgan, MD
- Older woman develops acute, painless, monocular vision loss Angell Shi, MD; Geetha Athappilly, MD
- Good posture, ergonomics and exercise key to long career for ophthalmologists Richard L Lindstrom, MD
- Three techniques have similar success rates to treat rhegmatogenous retinal detachment Erich Martin
- Has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your physical activity?
- New Year’s resolutions range from personal to professional in dry eye disease care Darrell E. White, MD