Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Ocular Surgery News U.S. Edition.
Table of Contents
- Surgeons address pros, cons of immediate sequential bilateral cataract surgery Robert Linnehan
- At-home contrast sensitivity test allows early detection of vision changes Michela Cimberle
- Study shows impact of age on SMILE outcomes Michela Cimberle
- The pandemic games: A halftime review John B. Pinto
- Case study: Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome in patient with one eye Dhivya Ashok Kumar, MD, FRCS, FICO, FAICO; Brindha Somasundaram, MBBS, DNB; Amar Agarwal, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth
- Man presents with daily headaches and blurry vision Nisha S. Dhawlikar, MD, MPH; Melina I. Morkin, MD; Thomas R. Hedges III, MD; Yosbelkys Martin-Paez, MD
- Outcomes of post-trabeculectomy Xen45 gel stent comparable to primary implantation Michela Cimberle
- Reimbursement issues hold up widespread adoption of ISBCS Richard L Lindstrom, MD
- Should results from the first cataract surgery be used to guide second eye surgery?
- Surgeons face choice of whether to implant IOL in pediatric cataract surgery Abhay R. Vasavada, MS, FRCS; Deepa Agrawal, MS
- Dawn of the DED: Time to keep critters away from the ocular surface Mitchell A. Jackson, MD