VJCRGS.com: Final video-based journal of 2021 covers history of ophthalmology
The final 2021 issue of the Video Journal of Cataract, Refractive, and Glaucoma Surgery, which advances the knowledge and surgical training of ophthalmic surgeons through video-based education, is now online.
The issue, titled “Unforgettable History Lessons,” celebrates the history and development of the world of ophthalmology.
The table of contents for Volume 37, Issue 4, follows:
- Imaging and Depiction in Ophthalmology through the Centuries, Georgios Balanikas, P. Oikonomidis and K. Oikonomidis, Greece
- Cataract Evolution, Arturo Kantor, Mario Zanolli, Francisco Otarola and Allister Gibbons, Chile
- Capsulotomy, Richard Packard, England
- Evolution of Phaco Techniques, Robert Osher, USA
- Femtosecond Laser, Julian Stevens, England
- Loose Lens Surgery, Robert Osher, USA
- Malyugin Ring, Robert Osher, USA
- Radial Keratotomy, Melina Morkin and Naveen Rao, USA
- Keratomileusis, Drs. Dan Reinstein, Marine Gobbe and Timothy Archer, London
- High Myopia Correction, Lucio Buratto, Italy
- The Frozen Cornea Affair, Arturo Kantor and Mario Zanolli, Chile
- Intraocular Lens Design: An Evolution, Graham Barrett, Australia