VIDEO: ANA session examines role of hypoxia-inducible factors
In this video from the Annual Meeting of the American Neurological Association, Jennifer Frontera, MD, discussed a plenary session, "Hypoxic/Anoxic Injury in the CNS."
The session included the following presentations:
- Ruchira Jha, MD, MSc, FNCS — "Epigenetic Regulation of Abcc8 and Trpm4 is Associated with Intracranial Hypertension and Outcome After Severe TBI"
- Rajiv Ratan, MD, PhD — "Harnessing Hypoxic Adaptation to Interdict Ferroptosis and Treat Neurological Diseases"
- Gregg Semenza, MD, PhD — "Hypoxia-Inducible Factors in Physiology and Medicine"
- Donna Ferriero, MD, MS — "Precision Therapy for Neonatal HI: Role of HIF and Metabolomics"
- Roy Hamilton, MD, MS — "Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Post-Stroke Recovery"