Infectious Disease News Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Infectious Disease News.
Table of Contents
- In stewardship, trust is essential Ken Downey Jr.
- ACIP recommends mRNA vaccines over J&J vaccine Richard Gawel
- App could predict viral diarrhea in children Rose Weldon
- CDC says all sexually active patients should be told about HIV PrEP Caitlyn Stulpin
- Discontinuing contact precautions for MRSA, VRE did not increase HAI rates, study finds Caitlyn Stulpin
- DRC declares end to latest Ebola outbreak after 11 cases, six deaths Gerard Gallagher
- Final analysis confirms efficacy of Pfizer’s COVID-19 antiviral Ken Downey Jr.
- New study highlights inequities in HIV care among MSM Caitlyn Stulpin
- Pfizer authorization allows for 'more careful review' of Moderna vaccine for teens Rose Weldon
- Possible explanation for yellow fever's return in Brazil: Drought Rose Weldon
- Q&A: CDC disease detective answers questions about monkeypox Ken Downey Jr.
- Rise of omicron complicates response to pandemic Ken Downey Jr.
- ‘Significant differences’ exist in COVID-19 vaccination rates among people with HIV Caitlyn Stulpin
- Study finds no pattern of MIS-A after COVID-19 vaccination Caitlyn Stulpin
- Ivermectin halts spread of river blindness, could interrupt West Nile virus transmission Caitlyn Stulpin
- Wastewater-based COVID-19 surveillance offers low-cost, rapid testing for African nations Ken Downey Jr.
- Should fidaxomicin be the preferred treatment for C. difficile?
- FDA authorizes AstraZeneca antibody cocktail for pre-exposure prevention of COVID-19 Jason Laday
- Hooked on ID with Cornelius (Neil) J. Clancy, MD
- Treating serious bacterial infections in people who use drugs Kelly M. Percival, PharmD, BCPS-AQ ID