Endocrine Today Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Endocrine Today.
Table of Contents
- Changes for residents’ work hours? Opinion is mixed
- The internet has revolutionized patient care and practice
- Hyponatremia in a patient with type 1 diabetes Ronald Tamler, MD, PhD, MBA
- Looking beyond the canvas of the diabetic foot Patris Toney, DPM, MPH
- Adopt, adapt and adhere to lifestyle changes Mary M. Austin
- Gonadectomy, sterilization and the child with disorders of sex development Anne Tamar-Mattis, JD
- Menopausal vasomotor symptoms: symptom or signal? Emily D. Szmuilowicz, MD
- It’s never too early to plan ahead Edward C. Chao, DO
- The white coat — a universally recognized medical uniform
- Primary hyperparathyroidism and metastatic papillary thyroid cancer Stephanie L. Lee, MD, PhD, ECNU; Lisa Usdan, MD
- Part 2: the patient-centered medical home James V. Hennessey, MD
- Link: prolonged use of loop diuretics, fracture risk in postmenopausal women
- Recommending pedometers to patients Garth Graham, MD
- Endocrinologist uses dance to interpret role of vitamin D in beta cell function
- Trends in treating type 2 diabetes James R. Taylor, PharmD, CDE
- Do the possible benefits of limiting resident duty hours for resident training outweigh the possible benefits of working long hours?
- Do you use email to communicate with patients?