Endocrine Today Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Endocrine Today.
Table of Contents
- Screening, treatment of osteoporosis in premenopausal women unclear
- Denosumab: Fracture risk reduced in high-risk subset in FREEDOM
- President Obama urges Americans to take precautions against influenza A (H1N1)
- Young children with Prader-Willi syndrome have unfavorable CV, metabolic risk profile
- Pedal deception: Can we trust what we see? James E. Fullwood Jr.; Patris Toney, DPM, MPH
- Health care reform is key to addressing challenges in diabetes education Marcia Draheim, RN, CDE
- Exploring gray areas in the law about DSD and sterilization Anne Tamar-Mattis, JD
- Utility of 4D-CT imaging in the diagnosis of a parathyroid adenoma Stephanie L. Lee, MD, PhD, ECNU; Kishore M. Lakshman, MD, MPH
- Diabetic ketoacidosis at onset of type 1 diabetes remains frequent in children
- Timing of antithyroid drug-induced MPO-ANCA vasculitis increased with propylthiouracil
- Women unsatisfied with osteoporosis therapy more likely to switch, discontinue treatment
- Ethnic considerations of metabolic syndrome and body composition Kwame Osei, MD
- How has DXA reimbursement affected your practice?