Endocrine Today Current Issue
The following articles appeared in the print edition of Endocrine Today.
Table of Contents
- Advanced diabetes technology poised to play larger role in care, management
- Current, novel combination therapies provide additive benefits for treatment of diabetes Michael Monostra
- ‘Get it out’ a common reaction for adults diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer Michael Monostra
- Good bone quality linked to better CV health for UK adults Michael Monostra
- Higher-dose vitamin D ‘promising approach’ to prevent type 2 diabetes Regina Schaffer
- Minority participation remains low in U.S. diabetes cardiovascular outcome trials Michael Monostra
- NAFLD screening falls short of guidelines for children with obesity Michael Monostra
- Phenotype-based therapy leads to greater weight loss in obesity Michael Monostra
- Very low estrogen levels during menopause complicate assay use, measurement Regina Schaffer
- Longitudinal study reveals mechanism of early puberty as a driver of breast cancer risk Jennifer Byrne
- Metabolic management restores thyroid function in adults with type 2 diabetes Michael Monostra
- Vertebral fractures ‘objective clinical marker’ of frailty, prognosis in COVID-19 Regina Schaffer
- Should time in range replace HbA1c as the primary metric in pediatric diabetes care?