Free EFORT webinar on anterior shoulder instability being held in September
The EFORT webinar, Anterior Shoulder Instability: Treatment Options, will take place on 30 September 2019, 19:00-20:00 CET.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- First-time anterior dislocation: How I manage? Przemyslaw Lubiatowski (Poland)
- Recurrent dislocation: How I manage? Antonio Cartucho (Portugal)
- Conservative treatment and pain management Cathy Barrett (UK)
- Do you experience problems while managing patients with shoulder dislocation? When do you prefer conservative treatment?
- What is best timing for surgery, or
- What type of surgery is the best choice: arthroscopic repair vs. Latarjet?
- Would you like to hear about specific surgical tricks, friendly advice and inspiring ideas from prominent experts who witness countless numbers of cases every year?
This webinar is organized by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group independent of commercial educational support and is hosted by m-events.
Register for the webinar Anterior Shoulder Instability: Treatment Options.
- For more information:
- EFORT eLearning