You're invited to contribute to the Retina World Congress 2019!
The Scientific Planning Committee of the Retina World Congress (RWC) is seeking abstract submissions through January 11, 2019. You’re invited to take advantage of this opportunity to present before a prestigious, international audience of 1,000+ attendees from 32 US states, 74 countries and 38 retina societies around the globe. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and selected based on unique content, quality and interest level. Top abstracts will be considered for presentation from the podium and others may be selected for presentation during e-Poster sessions. See complete details below and should you have any questions regarding abstracts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your abstract submission!
Abstract Submission Details:
- The submission deadline is January 11, 2019.
- You may initially submit your abstract in the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, mp4, zip, wpf, odt, mov, xls, wpd, ppt, pptx, avi, mpg, xlsx, sib, mus, 3gp, flv, webm, mobi, epub, wmv, key, mkv, musx, m4v. However, if your abstract is selected for presentation then you must convert to video by February 15, 2019.
- Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected based on the following criteria: Unique content, quality and interest level.
- Top abstracts will be considered for presentation from the podium and others may be selected for presentation during e-Poster sessions.
- As a reminder, the ACCME defines commercial interests as any entity producing, marketing, reselling, or distributing health care goods and services consumed by, or used on, patients. Commercial support is financial or in-kind contributions given by a commercial interest that is used to pay all or part of the costs of a CME activity. Although disclosures will be made, videos are NOT to promote the use of any commercial product. Please ensure that you have permission to use any image presented as part of the video. This includes a license for copyrighted material and release forms from any patient(s) recognizable in the video. Use of copyrighted music or materials is forbidden without written authorization. By submitting your video under these instructions, you represent that you have or do not need such authorization and you agree to indemnify and defend RWC from all claims based on copyright infringement.
Accepted Abstract Specs and Requirements:
The designated presenter of the selected abstract must register for and attend RWC 2019 for presentation and discussion. Top abstracts will be considered for presentation from the podium and others may be selected for presentation during e-Poster sessions.
Accepted abstracts must be presented in video format.
The maximum length of a video presentation is 4 minutes.
Videos must be in one of the following formats: MPEG, AVI, WMV, or QuickTime (MOV), no smaller than full screen (640 x 480 pixels).
Acceptable file size: 4.7 GB, although your browser may time out during large file uploads.
DO NOT use DivX compression.
Videos must be in their final, edited form, with narration in English.
Videos should include a brief introduction during which all authors are credited and any and all commercial interest is acknowledged. Commercial disclosure is required even if the author has no financial interest.
Tip: Watch how you can turn a paper or poster abstract into a video:
If you have questions regarding abstracts, please email email@example.com.