You’re invited to attend Retina 2018, to be held January 14-19 at the Grand Wailea Maui. Join 250 fellow retina specialists for a unique educational experience in vitreoretinal medicine. This program is designed by and for retina specialists, offering updates on the most recent advances and their integration into everyday practice as well as insight into varying challenges, including the implementation of new diagnostic and treatment modalities. In a relaxed setting, faculty and attendees can discuss specific cases, new therapy and imaging techniques and the latest surgical strategies.
This meeting is a great size – large enough to attract top-notch speakers, yet small enough to maintain a level of intimacy. You’ll be offered opportunities to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings, appealing to every learning style and comfort level. Each day of the meeting offers a different focus area, so everything you want and need to learn more about is discussed and digested. Nearly 20 speakers will present the latest research and advances, coupled with their expert interpretation of how this information applies to your own patients and practice. The faculty wear leis to easily identify and approach them after sessions with questions or comments.
The Retina Meeting offers it all: Learning, networking, relaxation and adventure
- Don’t miss a single discussion with our unopposed schedule, featuring daily breakfast programs, general sessions, exhibit breaks, lunch programs and evening banyan tree sessions – all included in the single registration fee.
- Valuable CME keeps your practice current as you earn 26.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Customized education is possible, because Retina attendees are freely able to attend sessions of interest under the Hawaiian Eye Comprehensive Ophthalmologist Program.
- Enhance your knowledge with the interpretation of new data surrounding treatments, techniques and practice standards.
- Interactive time during nightly banyan tree sessions that offer education with a view
and open dialogue among a small group of peers.
- Get answers to your questions that you submit to speakers at the podium in real-time through our innovative meeting app.
- Have fun with your family or guests at the sandcastle building contest and Hawaiian luau (luau is an additional fee).
- Explore the island using our discounted tours/activities booth exclusive to attendees. Enjoy the casual environment and create time for education, networking and recreation on a sunny and beautiful Hawaiian island.
What are you waiting for? This is the perfect meeting experience for you!
Take advantage of group discounts to help you save on meeting registration. Plus, we offer reduced room rates ranging from $363-$599 per night at the Grand Wailea Maui, Wailea Beach Marriott and Fairmont Kea Lani hotels. You must register for the meeting before you can reserve a room.
Please contact meeting registration with any meeting or hotel questions.
Hawaiian Eye and Retina Planning Committees
This continuing medical education
activity is provided by
Official Media Partner