Benefit from our innovative and interactive meeting app
See the detailed agenda and faculty listing
Follow along to live presentations (and continue access after the meeting is over)
Submit questions to the podium and receive answers in real-time
Complete your evaluation and claim credits
Message fellow attendees, faculty and exhibitors
- Search in the app store: Healio LIVE
- Tap event name: Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2021 (if the Healio LIVE app opens automatically, tap the three lines and switch event to view the event list)
- Enter event password: OTHI21 (case sensitive)
Compatible Devices: iPad 1, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 4th generation and older Apple devices are not supported. Our apps can only be downloaded on devices that have access to the App Store or Google Play Store. Kindle Fire and other devices that use the Amazon App Store are not supported.
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS 11 and higher or Android 7.0 and higher.
Compatible Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, and Edge.
Access speaker presentations (available week of 1/10/2021)
- Tap "Program"
- Tap individual talk
- Look for the "Documents" section at the bottom of this page and tap "Tap here to view presentation" for PDF to open
Note: This app only contains presentations for CME Sessions
Submit a question the podium
- Tap “Program” and then “Schedule by Day”
- Select day; select session; select individual talk
- Look for the “Documents” section and tap text “Tap here to submit a question to the podium”
- Tap the speech bubble
- Add your question and tap the arrow to submit
Do I have to log in? What does it do?
No – you can access all meeting information without creating an account; however, doing so will offer you additional features such as:
- Message fellow attendees
- Share contact information with attendees or exhibitors
- Take/save notes
- Take/share photos
- Access event information on your other devices
How do I log in if I want to?
- Within the app, tap horizontal lines on top left and “log in for more features”
- Enter information as requested and a 4-digit code will be sent to your email (must be able to access email account on device being used)
- Access the code and input within the mobile app
- You'll be logged in successfully with a welcome message
Visit the registration check-in desk while at the meeting or email registration@HealioLIVE.com pre- or post-meeting.