All meeting events will be held at the Grand Wailea Maui
Address: Grand Wailea Maui, 3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, HI 96753
Airport: The closest airport is Kahului Airport (OGG)
The Grand Wailea Maui is eager to safely welcome our attendees this May! The Hilton has adopted new cleaning and disinfection standards as advised by the Mayo Clinic’s Infection Prevention and Control team that will be visible to guests throughout their entire stay – guest rooms, restaurants, fitness rooms and in other public spaces. Click here for complete details.
Grand Wailea Maui (rates are nightly and exclusive of taxes and resort fees)
Deluxe Garden – $385
Ocean – $405
Deluxe Ocean – $435
Please read the following rules before making your reservation:
- You must register for the meeting before you can reserve a hotel room within the meeting room block; the meeting organizers have the right to cancel any reservations made under their block who are not registered attendees.
- Rates and availability are limited, and meeting registration alone does not guarantee a hotel room.
- Only one reservation is permitted per meeting registrant; the meeting organizers reserve the right to cancel any additional reservations made by the same registrant (at the expense of the registrant).
How to make your reservation:
Contact the hotel directly at the phone numbers provided below. Follow the prompt to GROUP RESERVATIONS and reference the ORTHOPEDICS TODAY HAWAII meeting.
- Grand Wailea Reservations 1-800-888-6100
Maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children per room. For additional persons, 18 years and older, there is a $50, additional person fee, with a maximum of four persons per room.
- Guarantee: A credit card is required to guarantee all reservations (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- Room Tax: Room rates listed above do not include 14.42% tax per room/per night.
- At time of booking: A two-night refundable deposit will be taken.
- Remaining balances: Charges will be taken 13 days prior to arrival; at this point reservations are completely non-refundable.
Additional Fees (subject to change)
- Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $40.00 plus tax will be charged per room/per night and includes the following amenities: A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival, two bottles of water on day of arrival in the guestroom, 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography, Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls, coffee & tea in guest rooms, participation in yoga classes, admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics, use of Beach Cruiser Bikes, beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach and In-room internet access for multiple devices.
- Porterage: Should you arrive to the hotel via minibus or non-personal vehicle, a round trip porterage fee of $10.00 per person plus tax will be applied to your room account.
- Parking: Daily Valet Parking will be $40.00 per car/per night.
- Maid Gratuity: $3.00 per day plus tax, per room will be applied to your room account.
Reservations will be available at the discounted group through December 6, 2020 or until the room block is sold out.
Reservation Modification Policy
From time of booking until 14 days prior to arrival, reservation modifications will be accepted without penalty, so long the reservation consists of at least two room nights.
Within 13 days of arrival, all modifications will be assessed the full length of stay plus taxes.
Payments for additional night(s) will be assessed prior to arrival.
Reservation Cancellation Policy & Deadline
From time of booking until 14 days prior to arrival, all deposits are fully refundable.
Within 13 days of arrival, all cancellations will be assessed the full length of stay plus taxes.