ROOM BLOCK UPDATE AS OF 8/3/20
Reservations set to open in August – check your email!
With many new health and sanitation precautions in place, the Grand Wailea Maui is eager to safely welcome our attendees this winter! The Hilton has adopted new cleaning and disinfection standards as advised by the Mayo Clinic’s Infection Prevention and Control team that will be visible to guests throughout their entire stay – guest rooms, restaurants, fitness rooms and in other public spaces. Click here for complete details.
Grand Wailea Maui (rates are nightly and exclusive of taxes and resort fees)
Deluxe Garden – $385
Ocean – $405
Deluxe Ocean – $435
You must register before you can reserve a hotel room under the meeting room block. Our room block is expected to open in July and often sells out by the fall. Reduced rates are available at the Grand Wailea Maui. Room rates listed are exclusive of taxes and fees.
Rates and availability are limited, and meeting registration alone does not guarantee a hotel room.
Only one reservation is permitted per meeting registrant. Meeting Registration reserves the right to cancel any additional reservations made by the same registrant (at the expense of the registrant).
- Create a new reservation
(BEFORE CREATING YOUR RESERVATION, please read the hotel billing, modification and cancellation policies below)
You will be automatically directed to the hotel reservation website after you complete meeting registration. We recommend that you make your reservation as early as possible, as space is limited and fills up quickly!
- Modify an existing reservation
Call Meeting Registration at 1-877-307-5225 x219 or 476 on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET.
- Need hotel block access link
If you didn’t book immediately after receiving your meeting registration confirmation/receipt, you can gain access to the hotel block link by calling Meeting Registration at 1-877-307-5225 x219 or 476 on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET.
Maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children per room. For additional persons, 18 years and older, there is a $50, additional person fee, with a maximum of four persons per room.
- Guarantee: A credit card is required to guarantee all reservations (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- Room Tax: Room rates listed above do not include 14.42% tax per room/per night.
- At time of booking: A two-night refundable deposit will be taken.
- Remaining balances: Charges will be taken 13 days prior to arrival; at this point reservations are completely non-refundable.
Additional Fees (subject to change)
- Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $40.00 plus tax will be charged per room/per night and includes the following amenities: A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival, two bottles of water on day of arrival in the guestroom, 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography, Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls, coffee & tea in guest rooms, participation in yoga classes, admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics, use of Beach Cruiser Bikes, beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach and In-room internet access for multiple devices.
- Porterage: Should you arrive to the hotel via minibus or non-personal vehicle, a round trip porterage fee of $10.00 per person plus tax will be applied to your room account.
- Parking: Daily Valet Parking will be $40.00 per car/per night.
- Maid Gratuity: $3.00 per day plus tax, per room will be applied to your room account.
Reservations will be available at the discounted group through December 6, 2020 or until the room block is sold out.
Reservation Modification Policy
From time of booking until 14 days prior to arrival, reservation modifications will be accepted without penalty, so long the reservation consists of at least two room nights.
Within 13 days of arrival, all modifications will be assessed the full length of stay plus taxes.
Payments for additional night(s) will be assessed prior to arrival.
Reservation Cancellation Policy & Deadline
From time of booking until 14 days prior to arrival, all deposits are fully refundable.
Within 13 days of arrival, all cancellations will be assessed the full length of stay plus taxes.