10 tips to help you plan
- Register by July 31 to save up to $210 and October 16 to save up to $110 when you register with a priority code.
- We've negotiated discounted room rates ranging from $374-517 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai. You must register before you can reserve a hotel room under the meeting room block. Our room block opens this spring and often sells out in late summer.
- Don't forget to book a flight on your own. The closest airport is Lihue (LIH).
- All sessions are unopposed and included in the standard registration fee. A typical day runs from 6:30 am – 1:30 pm and includes an industry workshop breakfast, general sessions and an industry workshop lunch.
- The faculty wear leis, so you can easily identify them and approach with questions or comments.
- Dress code is resort casual – Hawaiian shirts and shorts are worn by many.
- Don't miss the main attractions on Kauai - highlights include Waimea Canyon, Na Pali Coast State Park, Kalalau Trail, Limahuli Garden and Hanakapiai Falls.
- Many attendees bring guests or family to spend time with after sessions.
- Download the official meeting app in January to preview faculty presentations and start planning your week. Onsite, complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting rooms so you can use the app to submit questions to the podium in real-time and complete your CME evaluations.
- Share comments and photos live from the meeting with #OTHawaii.
Questions? We have answers.
Call meeting registration at 1-877-307-5225 ext. 219 or ext. 476.