Orthopedics Today Hawaii has grown into one of the best experiences in orthopedic education. For more than 10 years, it’s brought together nearly 750 attendees, faculty and exhibitors annually to exchange their vast knowledge and interest in the orthopedic specialty. We owe our success to maintaining a unique experience for our attendees. Whether you’re joining us for the first time or the eleventh, you’ll benefit from an approachable faculty, relevant discussions, intimate education and a great location.
This meeting is a great size – large enough to attract top-notch speakers, yet small enough to maintain a level of intimacy. You’ll be offered opportunities to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings, appealing to every learning style and comfort level. Each day of the meeting offers a different focus area, so everything you want and need to learn more about is discussed and digested. More than 25 speakers will present the latest research and advances, coupled with their expert interpretation of how this information applies to your own patients and practice. The laid-back atmosphere makes it very easy to approach faculty after sessions with questions or comments.
Orthopedics Today Hawaii offers it all: Learning, networking, relaxation and adventure
- Don’t miss a single discussion with our unopposed schedule where all events are included in the single registration fee, allowing you to attend every session every day without the stress of tracks and multiple lecture locations.
- Enhance your knowledge with the interpretation of new data surrounding treatments, techniques and practice standards.
- Interactive time is scheduled throughout the week, so you can gain feedback, contribute ideas and make connections with colleagues and faculty.
- Get answers to your questions that you submit to speakers at the podium in real-time through our innovative meeting app.
- Earn CME credits to keep your practice current and fulfill your state requirements.
- Explore the island of Kauai featuring the famous Napali Coast offering breathtaking views of mountains, waterfalls and rainforests; Waimea Canyon, described as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific;" and an extraordinary helicopter tour showcasing the Garden Isle's scenery that is mostly uninhabited and inaccessible from the ground.
What are you waiting for? This is the perfect meeting experience for you!
Take advantage of early-bird discounts to help you save on meeting registration. Save $200 through August 31 and $100 through September 28 for 5 full days of quality CME education. Plus, we offer reduced room rates at the Grand Hyatt Kauai, our most popular location. You must register for the meeting before you can reserve a room.
Please contact meeting registration with any meeting or hotel questions.
Anthony A. Romeo, MD