Discounted Group Rates
Register at least three people from your practice and receive the Practice Plan discount. All staff must be from the same practice and one physician must register with the group to qualify for the group rate.
Download the group registration form or register by calling 1-877-307-5225 ext. 219 or ext. 476
Make sure you enter/mention a priority code to receive the lowest rates
1 Physician (required) and
2+ Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Nurses, Residents and Students
||$1,040 by 7/31/20
$1,140 by 10/16/20
$1,240 after 10/16/20
|Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Nurses, Residents and Students
Take advantage of the shared educational experience we offer.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network with colleagues and learn new ways to further enhance your knowledge. Speakers will present the latest research and advances, coupled with their expert interpretation of how this information applies to your own patients and practice. You’ll be offered opportunities to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings, appealing to every learning style and comfort level. Each day of the meeting offers a different focus area, so everything you want and need to learn more about is discussed and digested. The laid-back atmosphere makes it very easy to approach faculty after sessions with questions or comments. Your team will return home prepared to strategize practice growth and success with the rest of the staff. As new information transmits throughout the office, performance will develop – increasing your trust and their loyalty. Every area of your practice will move forward and 2021 could be your most successful year on record.
Top 5 reasons your group should attend:
- 1. Update your office all together at the same time, in the same place to share the same perspective and receive discounted registration for Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Nurses, Residents and Students.
- Enhance your knowledge with the interpretation of new data surrounding clinical treatments, surgical techniques, practice standards, practical office-based information, and management recommendations across the spectrum.
- Network with more than 700 colleagues in your field who share your same passion for knowledge and patient care.
- The program has been approved for 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- You’ll benefit again from a casual environment that helps to foster interactivity and a faculty that provides experienced perspective on the clinical, surgical and subspecialty advances you care about most.