Ophthalmologists & Administrators:
Benefit from hard-hitting expert insight and personalized attention to your questions
Join us for a first-of-its-kind program, featuring hands-on experience and opportunities to interact with nationally-renowned experts who can help you make one of the most important decisions for your practice – should you follow a significant trend in ophthalmology and partner with or sell to a private equity investor?
This meeting is timely and vital as private equity has arrived and will impact the entire eye care industry – even affecting those practices that choose to remain independent. Most practice owners don’t yet know the inner workings of private equity or that this trend is neither ‘good’ nor ‘bad’ but simply another business development option.
To address the benefits, concerns, and all the details in-between, our faculty will include a range of knowledgeable experts who are involved in, have experience with or have been affected by private equity partnerships with ophthalmic practices, including ophthalmologists, office administrators, ophthalmic industry executives, investment bankers, brokers, consultants and more.
You’re encouraged to bring the tough questions you want honest answers to in order to get the most out of this dynamic and thought-provoking experience, which includes:
- Informative expert presentations from a wide range of knowledgeable professionals
- Five lively panel discussions to debate the opportunities and challenges
- Two small group table talks where you can steer the conversation and explore topics in-depth
- Guest speaker Guy Adami will offer a macro perspective
on the impact that private equity has made to practices,
the healthcare industry and the economy
- Networking cocktail reception with all faculty and colleagues in attendance
- Private meeting space available to speak with brokers or investment bankers