Submission Deadline: August 15, 2021
Decision Notification: September 15, 2021
The Program Directors would like to invite you to submit a case for presentation at the OSN New York Retina meeting. Over the three-day meeting, there will be a total of 15 cases presented by residents and fellows followed by panel discussions. The cases will be reviewed by our Program Directors and selected based on unique content, quality, and interest level. The best cases will be selected for presentation. See compete details below and should you have any questions please email abstracts@HealioLive.com. We look forward to receiving your case submission!
Case topic areas can include:
- Interesting Cases in Vitreoretinal Surgery (3 total case presentations)
- Retinal Vascular Disease (3 total case presentations)
- Macular Disease (3 total case presentations)
- How Imaging Helped Seal the Diagnosis (3 total presentations)
- Uveitis (3 total presentations)
About OSN New York Retina: This meeting is focused on case-based education that provides a voice for all residents and fellows in an open forum. We have an esteemed faculty from the Greater New York area and around the country that will present the latest findings in retina. All talks will be highly clinical and practical.
- Please submit your case in PowerPoint format using the Dropbox information below.
- Only cases that are submitted by a resident or fellow will be considered.
- Cases must be represented in any of the five categories listed above.
- If there is overlap in cases where the subject matter may fall into two categories, please list BOTH or ALL categories as this maximizes chances of acceptance.
- Maximum length of your presentation should not exceed 6 minutes.
- Cases must have a faculty discussant.
- This is a CME meeting; therefore, all presenters are required to disclose any commercial relationships relevant to the content of the presentation in the submission and at the time of presentation.
Can I submit a case that was presented from another meeting?
Yes, previously presented cases will be considered for selection.
Do I need to register for the meeting?
We are pleased to offer all residents and fellows complimentary meeting registration; please register online.