8 quick tips to help you prepare for OSN New York:
- SAVINGS: Register by July 16 to save $210 and September 4 to save $110 (when you register with a priority code).
- HOTEL: Reserve your room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel by September 14 to take advantage of our discounted group rate – rooms start at $339 per night.
- TRANSPORTATION: The closest airport is LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and the closest Amtrak train stop is Penn Station.
- SCHEDULE: All sessions are unopposed and included in the standard registration fee. A typical day offers a breakfast seminar, general sessions, lunch seminar and exhibit hall breaks from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- ATTIRE: The dress code is business attire for sessions and the reception.
- NETWORKING: Take advantage of this time to exchange ideas with more than 400 faculty and colleagues during interactive sessions and the Meet the Faculty Reception.
- APP: Download the official meeting app prior to the meeting to preview faculty presentations. Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting rooms so you can use the app to submit questions to the podium and complete your CME evaluations.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Share comments and photos live from the meeting with #OSNNewYork.
Questions? We have answers.
Call meeting registration at 1-877-307-5225 ext. 219 or ext. 476.