You’re invited to attend OSN New York 2019, to be held November 15-17, at The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. Don’t miss the most personalized meeting experience offered to comprehensive ophthalmologists for more than 25 years. Take advantage of this opportunity to interact with 400 of your peers over a productive weekend as you benefit from in-depth subspecialty updates and hot topics that cover more of the patient scenarios you encounter throughout the year.
At OSN New York, you’ll receive the important updates, perspective and interaction that will help take your practice to the next level. We’re offering more opportunities to create an enthusiastic learning environment while maintaining the personal appeal that makes this meeting unique. A smaller, more intimate setting will ensure your presence isn’t lost in a crowd. Our faculty are excited to share their experienced insight into both common and unique challenges, so you can prepare the best treatment plan for each patient.
Participate in one of the best experiences in ophthalmology:
- Comprehensive education. Our program covers the full range of ophthalmology, from updates to enhance your everyday clinical expertise and surgical skills to insight into handling the more complicated cases and developing subspecialty areas.
- New and returning speakers. Skilled surgeons, researchers and professors from across the country will come together and share their expert insight.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions, round tables and Q&A sessions to discuss how you can overcome both unique and everyday challenges.
- Networking time. Mingle with colleagues and faculty during our “Meet the Faculty” reception.
- Valuable CME. Earn up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ to keep your practice current and fulfill your state requirements.
- Productive experience. Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
Take advantage of our early bird discounts: For 3 full days of CME education, enter/mention a priority code and pay only $565 through June 30 and $665 through September 30.
Your participation means a lot to me, to your colleagues and to OSN New York. I look forward to seeing you next fall.
Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
P.S. Reserve your room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel through October 14 to take advantage of our discounted rate of $389 per night.
This continuing medical education activity is provided by
Meeting organized by
Official Media Partner