All meeting events will be held at the brand-new West Beach Conference Center
The Kiawah Island Resort’s all-new West Beach Conference Center offers 23,000+ square feet of meeting space with state-of-the-art technology and stunning outdoor areas with views onto the resort's unspoiled natural grounds. Situated just inside Kiawah Island’s main entry gate at West Beach Village, the new meeting site will be in close proximity to spacious resort villa accommodations and the newly renovated Cougar Point golf course along with its all-new clubhouse featuring a 125-seat upscale sports tavern and full bar.
The Kiawah Island Resort is making major changes!
More island-wide expansions happening next year include:
Five fully renovated championship golf courses
Ten new Har-Tru sustainable tennis courts
Fully restored Cougar Point Clubhouse
Brand new West Beach Villa check-in facility
Four new two-story, four-bedroom Ocean Course cottages
Brand new Sanctuary Chapel
Night Heron Park will have a new nature center, activities pavilion, art center, fitness area and dining.
Address: Kiawah Island Golf Resort, 1 Sanctuary Beach Drive, Kiawah Island, SC 29455
Airport: The closest airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS)
Sanctuary Suites and Rooms
$575 per night
Surround yourself by the grandeur of the architecture and southern hospitality of this seaside mansion featuring spacious rooms and suites. All rooms include exquisite amenities such as a handcrafted desk and armoire, an elegant sofa and chair and custom made beds.
Villa 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Options
$259-648 per night
Enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean or the lush greenery among the river bed. Inviting Villa homes offer one, two and three bedroom options. Choose your Villa based on size, number of bedrooms and the location you wish to enjoy.
Important Notice: Prices above reflect Kiawah Eye attendee discounts deducted from the in-season rates. Reduced room rates do not guarantee room availability with the hotel. After April 26, 2020, room rates will be based on availability. Hotel rates are per room, per night and do not include tax/service. Currently, a 7% South Carolina state, 6% local tax and a 9% resort fee (resort fee for villas only) will be added per room per day. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Room Reservation Procedure
You must register before you can reserve a hotel room under the meeting room block. Rates and availability are limited and meeting registration alone does not guarantee a hotel room. Only one reservation is permitted per meeting registrant.
1. Call 800-654-2924 and refer to Kiawah Eye 2020
2. Or download the reservation form and mail or fax to:
Kiawah Island Golf Resort
1 Sanctuary Beach Drive
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
- Guarantee: Each reservation must be guaranteed by a check equal to two (2) night’s lodging payable to Kiawah Island Golf Resort, or by phone at the number below if you wish to guarantee by credit card. (All major credit cards, traveler’s checks and cash are accepted). Your deposit must be received within five (5) days if not paid by major credit card.
- Room Tax: Room rates listed above do not include a 7% South Carolina state and a total of 6% local taxes per room/per night.
- At time of booking: A two-night deposit will be taken. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival for the Sanctuary and 14 days prior to arrival for the Villas will forfeit (2) night's room and tax.
- Sanctuary Additional Fees (subject to change)
- Resort Fee: All Sanctuary rates include on demand, on-island transportation to all resort owned venues, all local and 800 telephone access, high speed wireless internet access, golf club storage, access to fitness center, coffee in front of Jasmin Porch from 6:00 am – 10:00 am, self-parking, beach services and overnight shoe shine.
- Bell Stand/Bag Pull: Only available if the group does porterage at $24 (includes arrival and departure)
- Parking: Should you arrive to the hotel via personal car, self-parking is complimentary or Valet Parking will be $22.00 per car/per day.
- Villas Additional Fees (subject to change)
- Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of 9% will be charged per room/per night; this fee includes on demand, on-island transportation to all resort owned venues, 800 – number and local phone calls, credit card access calls and in-room coffee.
- Bell Stand/Bag Pull: A round trip bag pull is $8 per person.
- Parking: Should you arrive to the hotel via personal car, self-parking is complimentary.
Reservation Deadline/Modification/Cancellation Policies
- New Reservations: Available at the discounted group rate through April 26, 2020 OR until the room block is sold out (please contact the hotel directly).
- Reservation Modifications: (please contact the hotel directly).
- Reservation Cancellation: Cancellations received within 7 days of arrival for the Sanctuary and 14 days prior to arrival for the Villas, will forfeit 2 night's room and tax. (please contact the hotel directly).
This November, Kiawah Island Golf Resort won a key industry award for meetings and group travel. Kiawah was recognized as the recipient of a Stella Award Gold winner as best golf resort in the Southeast region of the United States.