- SAVINGS: Register by March 28 to save $210 and April 25 to save $110 (save the most when you register with a priority code).
- HOTEL: Reserve your room at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort by April 28 to take advantage of our discounted group rate – 1, 2 & 3-bedroom villas and sanctuary suites are available from $259-$648 per night.
- FLIGHTS: Don't forget to book a flight on your own. The closest airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS). It’s a little under an hour drive to the resort by bus, taxi, uber, or town car.
- SCHEDULE: All sessions are unopposed and included in the standard registration fee. A typical day offers a breakfast program, lunch and general sessions from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- GUESTS: Many attendees bring family or guests to spend time with after sessions.
- ATTIRE: Dress code is resort casual – collared shirts and shorts are worn by many.
- GOLF: Touted as one of the greatest golf destinations in the world, the resort features 5 championship golf courses: The Ocean Course (which frequently hosts PGA events), Turtle Point, Osprey Point, Oak Point and Cougar Point.
- ACTIVITIES: In addition to world-class golf courses, this unique destination features tennis courts, water sports, hiking, beaches, kids activities and a spa.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Share comments and photos live from the meeting with #KiawahEye.
- APP: Download the official meeting app in May to preview faculty presentations and start planning your week. Onsite, complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting rooms, so you can submit questions to the podium and complete CME evaluations.
Questions? We have answers.
Call meeting registration at 1-877-307-5225 ext. 219 or ext. 476.