- SAVINGS: Register by March 28 to save $200 and April 25 to save $100 (save the most when you register with a priority code).
- HOTEL: Reserve your room at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort by April 28 to take advantage of our discounted group rate – rooms start at $259 per night.
- FLIGHTS: Don't forget to book a flight on your own. The closest airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS).
- SCHEDULE: All sessions are unopposed and included in the standard registration fee. A typical day offers breakfast programs, lunch and general sessions from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- GUESTS: Many attendees bring family or guests to spend time with after sessions.
- ATTIRE: Dress code is resort casual – collared shirts and shorts are worn by many.
- ACTIVITIES: Don't miss Kiawah Island main attractions, including, golf, tennis, hiking, the beach and spa.
- RESTAURANTS: Enjoy more than a dozen restaurants, cafes and lounges during your stay at the Kiawah Island Resort.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Share comments and photos live from the meeting with #KiawahEye.
- APP: Download the official meeting app in May to preview faculty presentations and start planning your week. Onsite, complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting rooms so you can use the app to submit questions to the podium in real-time and complete your CME evaluations.
Questions? We have answers.
Call meeting registration at 1-877-307-5225 ext. 219 or ext. 476.