We’ve outlined the current guidelines below (as of 3/9/21) and we’ll continue to monitor for any modifications. We’re committed to providing a safe and beneficial experience for our faculty, attendees, industry partners and staff. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at registration@HealioLive.com.
The Town of Kiawah has issued an ordinance effective July 1, 2020 requiring face coverings to be worn in all indoor public areas. Exceptions to this rule will be for young children and when actively eating or drinking. We encourage you to bring your own face covering. However, should you not have one, you may obtain one at either the Front Desk or Concierge Desk, as well as The Sanctuary Valet.
The Kiawah Island Golf Resort has implemented many new health and sanitation precautions around the resort common areas and in sleeping rooms, including:
Cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch areas and items.
All resort outlets, including The Sanctuary, have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on counters, front desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” The Sanctuary, restaurants, pro shops and other outlets that serve our guests are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas such as associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Provide stations at primary entrances and key high traffic areas – there are hand sanitizer/mask stations at entrances to all resort owned properties.
Improved guidelines for disinfecting the hotel Fitness Center.
Guest temperature checks at all restaurants throughout the resort, using a contact-less thermometer.
Please see compete details on Kiawah Island Golf Resort safety procedures
- Golf All five courses are currently open for play. Snack Shops and beverage cart service are open daily.
- Recreation Currently accepting reservations for bike rentals and beach services and are offering a selection of Recreation and Nature activities.
- The Roy Barth Tennis Center The Tennis Center and Pro Shop are currently open. Remote outdoor check-in service will remain available daily.
- The Spa at The Sanctuary The salon is currently open for manicures, pedicures, and hair services as well as massages and facials.
- Town Center Market (Grab-and-go meal selections) 7:00AM – 9:00PM
- Jasmine Porch (Lowcountry cuisine and Southern favorites) Breakfast: 6:30 – 11:00AM; Lunch: 11:30AM – 2:00PM; Dinner: 5:30PM – 9:00PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- Reservations required for dinner service.
Tomasso at Turtle Point (Contemporary Italian dishes infused with Lowcountry flavors) Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00PM - 8:00PM;
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House (Genuine Southern BBQ) Tuesday – Saturday; Lunch: 11:30AM - 4:00PM; Dinner: 4:00PM - 8:00PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- The Players' Pub at Cougar Point (American comfort food favorites) Friday – Tuesday: Lunch: 12:00PM - 4:00PM; Dinner: 4:00PM-8:30 PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- Beaches & Cream (Ice cream, sweets and coffee drinks) Sunday - Thursday: 7:00AM - 3:00PM; Friday & Saturday: 7:00AM -5:00PM
- The Ocean Room (Premier steakhouse and fresh seafood) Tuesday-Saturday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- The Ocean Room Lounge (Full dinner menu and specially crafted seasonal cocktails) Tuesday-Saturday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- The Lobby Bar (Sweet and savory snacks) 2:00PM - 10:00PM
- The Atlantic Room (locally caught, sustainable fish and shellfish) Thursday-Saturday: 5:30PM - 8:30 PM; Reservations required for dinner service.
- The Ryder Cup Bar (Modern pub fare) Sunday-Wednesday: 11:00AM-7:00PM; Thursday-Saturday: 11:00AM - 8:30PM
- Kiawah Eats (On-Island Kiawah Take-out Service) Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Please see complete details on dining at The Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Self-service kiosks for pre-registered attendees and exhibitors
More sessions will be held outdoors to comfortably spread out in the fresh air
Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be provided and masks mandatory when indoors or standing
Tables will have disposable placemats for an extra layer of protection
Seats will be 6’ apart
The exhibit hall will now take up the entire ballroom to space out booths and widen walkways
We will always operate at safe capacities set by law
Temperature checks may be requested at any time
We will disinfect our event space frequently
We will minimize the use of items and surfaces likely to be shared/touched by multiple people
All meeting staff will wear face masks when indoors or standing
All meeting staff will maintain high levels of hygiene through regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer
Stay in your room (or home) if you are experiencing symptoms
Alert a member of the hotel staff should you require medical attention
Respect all safety and health-related signs and instructions
Stay up to date on safety recommendations from the local authorities