Kiawah Eye is large enough to bring out the best of ophthalmology but small enough to have a personal appeal where you can have your questions answered. No matter what level of ophthalmologist you are, you’re going to learn valuable new facts that will make you a better doctor and give your patients better results.
What really sets this meeting apart is our style of presenting with energy, engagement and humor, which has always been the basis of Kiawah Eye and why so many attendees enjoy it. At the end of the day, we’ll all end up learning a tremendous amount from each other and enjoying our time in this beautiful location.
Discover why attendees return year after year
- Relevant Updates Surgical, medical, subspecialty, challenges and innovations.
- Interesting Format Lively debates, round table, panels and open discussions.
- Practical Perspective Pearls from speaker presentations and insight from colleagues.
- Valuable CME Keep your practice up to date and state requirements fulfilled.
- Unique Destination World-class golf courses, tennis courts, hiking, beaches and spa.
This continuing medical education activity is jointly
Official Media Partner
Kiawah Eye 2022 is supported, in part, by independent medical education grants from AbbVie Inc.; Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.; Dompé US, Inc.; Genentech, a member of the Roche Group; Horizon Therapeutics USA, Inc.; and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kiawah Eye 2022 is sponsored, in part, by Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Alcon; Allergan, an AbbVie Company; Bausch + Lomb; Carl Zeiss Meditec; Dompé; Horizon Therapeutics; ImprimisRx; Johnson & Johnson Vision; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; OSRX Pharmaceuticals; Oyster Point Pharma, Inc. and Rayner Surgical Inc.