You're invited to attend Kiawah Eye 2018, to be held May 31- June 2 at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. Don’t miss the most extensive and interactive educational experience in ophthalmology. This meeting offers a comprehensive program, renowned faculty, clinically relevant topics and the opportunity to earn CME credits – and we want you to join us!
Kiawah Eye is large enough to bring out the best in ophthalmology, but small enough to have a personal appeal. Every day you will be offered the opportunity to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings – appealing to every attendee's learning style and comfort level. Our faculty are excited to share their expertise and encourage you to bring your questions and challenges for casual group discussions. You'll return home informed, relaxed and better prepared to assist your patients.
Discover what makes Kiawah Eye one of the best meetings in ophthalmology:
- Intimate atmosphere with 350 colleagues together in one room.
- Various subspecialty updates covering interactive cornea, glaucoma, cataract, refractive, retina, oculoplastics, common hurdles, surgical techniques and other hot topics.
- New and returning speakers to offer their experienced insight into both common and unique challenges.
- Interesting and engaging format so you can exchange ideas with colleagues and get questions answered by faculty.
- Valuable CME offering up to 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ to keep your practice current and fulfill your state requirements.
- Island activities including golf, tennis, hiking, the beach and spa to explore during your stay on this beautiful barrier island.
Register now and take advantage of our early bird discount!
For 3 full days of CME education, you’ll pay $850 through March 29 and $950 through April 26. Use a priority code to save an additional $10 per person.
We're excited for the opportunity to enhance your clinical practice, surgical skills and subspecialty expertise.
Eric D. Donnenfeld, MD
Kerry D. Solomon, MD
P.S. Reserve your room at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort by April 29 to take advantage of our discounted group rate – rooms start at $259 per night.
This continuing medical education activity is jointly provided by
Meeting organized by
Official Media Partner
Kiawah Eye 2018 is supported by independent medical education grants from Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Alcon Laboratories, Inc.;
Bausch + Lomb; Omeros Corporation; and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kiawah Eye 2018 is sponsored by Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Alcon; Allergan; Amsurg; EyePoint Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson Vision; Novartis; Omeros Corporation; Shire; and Zeiss.