You're invited to attend Kiawah Eye 2019, to be held May 30 – June 1 at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. Don’t miss the most extensive and interactive meeting experience in all of ophthalmology. It features live debates and networking opportunities that yield fresh, clinical perspective from faculty members and colleagues. This meeting offers a comprehensive program, renowned faculty, clinically relevant topics and the opportunity to earn CME credits – and we want you to join us!
Kiawah Eye is large enough to bring out the best in ophthalmology, but small enough to have a personal appeal. Every day you will be offered the opportunity to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings – appealing to every attendee's learning style and comfort level. Our faculty are excited to share their expertise and encourage you to bring your questions and challenges for casual group discussions. You'll return home informed, relaxed and better prepared to assist your patients.
Discover what makes Kiawah Eye one of the best meetings in ophthalmology:
- Intimate atmosphere with 350 colleagues together in one room.
- Various subspecialty updates covering interactive cornea, glaucoma, cataract, refractive, retina, oculoplastics, common hurdles, surgical techniques and other hot topics.
- New and returning speakers to offer their experienced insight into both common and unique challenges.
- Interesting and engaging format so you can exchange ideas with colleagues and get questions answered by faculty.
- Valuable CME offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ to keep your practice current and fulfill your state requirements.
- Island activities including golf, tennis, hiking, the beach and spa to explore during your stay on this beautiful barrier island.
Take advantage of our early-bird discounts: Pay only $865 for 3 full days of CME education through March 28 and $965 through April 25 when you enter/mention a priority code.
We're excited for the opportunity to enhance your clinical practice, surgical skills and subspecialty expertise.
Eric D. Donnenfeld, MD
Kerry D. Solomon, MD
P.S. Reserve your hotel room by April 28 starting at $259/night.
This continuing medical education activity is jointly provided by
Meeting organized by
Official Media Partner
Kiawah Eye 2019 is supported, in part, by an educational grant from Alcon Laboratories, Inc. and
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kiawah Eye 2019 is sponsored, in part, by Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Allergan; AMSURG; Johnson & Johnson Vision; Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Omeros Corporation and Shire.