We're excited for our many colleagues who are able to join us in-person this year. However, we understand traveling is not possible for everyone right now. We're pleased to offer our travel-restricted friends the next best thing – a live broadcast from New York City! Tune in over the same dates/hours so you can get all the important updates and perspective that you've been missing.
Live stream benefits include:
- Participate from the comfort of your home or office, completely contactless and travel-free!
- Watch faculty deliver presentations live to benefit immediately from the updates and perspective provided
- Submit questions to the podium in real-time to ensure a thorough understanding of new information
- Earn CME credits (all forms must be completed by December 21, 2021)
- Continue to view the archived videos for 90 days post-meeting
Virtual registration is only $325 for Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses or Residents!
Access the live stream while onsite!
Already registered for the in-person meeting? All attendees will receive free access to the live broadcasts (available in the meeting app) offering you more flexibility while onsite. Should you leave the meeting space, you can tune into the live stream from wherever you feel most comfortable!