For over 30 years, this meeting has proven to be a valuable educational resource for more than 800 pediatric and infectious disease physicians and nurses. It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 32nd Annual Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium, to be held November 23-24, 2019 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. Connect with your peers, analyze patient care issues and gain exposure to new ideas that are beneficial to your practice in 2019.
Each year, the faculty and I design a meeting experience tailored to include the features that you value most. The program has been carefully crafted to take an in-depth look at the latest updates and advances to enhance your expertise on both common and emerging pediatric infectious diseases. It offers renowned faculty to provide perspective on the areas that need more of your attention this year. Come prepared with questions and get immediate feedback as you interact with faculty and peers for two consecutive days.
Our 2019 program has been designed to appeal to your wants and needs:
- Distinguished faculty. Gain the experience and knowledge of 20 leading specialists, researchers and professors from across the country when they come together to explore symptoms and treatments for past and present conditions they’ve seen throughout the years.
- Relevant education. Our program content is rated relevant, interesting and effective; attendees say they are taught brand new information and valuable application pearls.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions where you can solicit recommendations on challenging cases from your own practice and offer input to colleagues.
- Meeting favorites. Challenge your diagnostic skills with real-life scenarios during attendee – favorite interactive sessions “What’s Your Diagnosis” and “Spot the Rash”.
- Productive experience. Held during a weekend in easily accessible New York City, so that time away from your practice is spent efficiently.
Take advantage of our early-bird discounts: Pay only $560 for 2 full days of CME education through July 31 and $660 through September 30.
This Symposium provides an excellent experience each year by covering the full range of pediatrics over a short weekend and in a convenient location. Don’t miss the opportunity to earn CME or CNE credits and connect with colleagues in the Big Apple.
I look forward to seeing you this fall.
David W. Kimberlin, MD
P.S. Reserve your hotel room by October 22 for only $399/night.