It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 30th Annual Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium, to be held November 18-19, 2017 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. You'll earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ over a weekend in the heart of the Big Apple. Enhance your expertise, earn CME, connect with colleagues and join us during special events to commemorate this banner year.
This anniversary is a special celebration for the IDC New York Community. This meeting has proven to
be a valuable educational resource to pediatric and infectious disease physicians and nurses for the
last 30 years. It offers a renowned faculty to provide perspective on the areas that need more of your attention in the upcoming year, so that you can make informed decisions on the diagnosis, treatment and overall care of your pediatric infectious disease patients.
IDC New York certified physicians are some of the regions most renowned specialists in pediatric and infectious disease. These physicians and I have designed a program focused on today’s most prevalent issues in addition to advances and obstacles anticipated in our near future. We’re looking forward to bringing you the latest research and perspective in the areas gaining momentum right now. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions or inquire about similar situations from their own practice. These sessions are extremely beneficial and presented in an exciting format to keep you interested and engaged at all times.
Join us to celebrate one of the top meetings in pediatric and infectious disease:
- Renowned faculty. Gain the experience and knowledge of 20 leading specialists, researchers and professors from across the country when they come together to explore symptoms and treatments for past and present conditions they’ve seen throughout the years.
- Relevant education. Our program has been carefully constructed to take an in-depth look at the latest updates and advances to enhance your expertise on both common and emerging infectious diseases.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions, roundtables and question and answer sessions where you can offer input to colleagues or solicit recommendations on challenging cases from your own practice.
- Meeting Favorites. Challenge your diagnostic skills with real-life scenarios during attendee – favorite interactive sessions “What’s your Diagnosis” and “Spot the Rash”.
- Productive experience. Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
We’re excited to celebrate this educational experience – with both past and new attendees and faculty – in recognition of 30 years of success and many more to come. I look forward to seeing you this fall.
David W. Kimberlin, MD
P.S. Reserve your hotel room by November 10 for only $359/night.