It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 31st Annual Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium, to be held November 17-18, 2018 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. This meeting has proven to be a valuable educational resource for more than 800 pediatric and infectious disease physicians and nurses.
The program has been carefully crafted to take an in-depth look at the latest updates and advances to enhance your expertise on both common and emerging pediatric infectious diseases. It offers renowned faculty to provide perspective on the areas that need more of your attention this year. Come prepared with questions and get immediate feedback as you interact with faculty and peers for two consecutive days.
Discover why this has been the pediatric meeting of choice for over 30 years:
- Renowned faculty. Gain the experience and knowledge of 20 leading specialists, researchers and professors from across the country when they come together to explore symptoms and treatments for past and present conditions they’ve seen throughout the years.
- Relevant education. Our program content is rated relevant, interesting and effective; attendees say they are taught brand-new information and valuable application pearls.
- Interactive format. Interactive sessions in a variety of formats appeal to every learning style, including case questions and answers, analysis of difficult decisions and open discussions between faculty and attendees.
- Meeting Favorites. Challenge your diagnostic skills with real-life scenarios during attendee – favorite interactive sessions “What’s Your Diagnosis” and “Spot the Rash”.
- Productive experience. Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
Take advantage of our early-bird discounts: Pay only $550 for 2 full days of CME education through July 31 and $650 through September 30 when you enter/mention a priority code.
This Symposium provides an excellent experience each year by covering the full range of pediatrics over a short weekend and in a convenient location. Don’t miss the opportunity to earn CME or CNE credits and connect with colleagues in the Big Apple.
I look forward to seeing you this fall.
David W. Kimberlin, MD
P.S. Reserve your hotel room by October 23 for only $369/night.