Take advantage of the shared educational experience we offer.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network with colleagues and learn the latest learning advancements as interpreted by the finest pediatric infectious disease specialists. We’ll provide you with updates on the areas that need more of your attention in the upcoming year, so that you can make informed decisions on the diagnosis, treatment and overall care of your pediatric infectious disease patients. Hearing peers analyze patient care issues similar to your own will expose you to new ideas for your practice and your team will return home better prepared to strategize practice growth and success with the rest of the staff.
Top 5 reasons your group should attend:
- Update your office all together at the same time, in the same place to share the same perspective and receive discounted registration for Physician Assistants, Nurses and Residents.
- Gain updates you on areas you utilize the most, including vaccine updates and recommendations from AAP/CDC, school health discussions, practical office-based information, and management recommendations across the age spectrum.
- Network with more than 800 colleagues in your field who share your same passion for knowledge and patient care.
- The program has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ as well as continuing nursing education credits.
- Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
Register your group today.