Devices: iPad 1, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th generation and older Apple devices are not supported. Our apps can only be downloaded on Android devices that have access to the Google Play Store. Kindle Fire and other devices that use the Amazon App Store are not supported.
Mobile Operating Systems: CrowdCompass apps require iOS 10 and higher or Android 5.2 and higher.
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, and Edge.
Access speaker presentations
- Under "Program” click through to a talk title
- Look for the "Documents" section at the bottom of this page
- Tap "Click here to view presentation" for PDF to open
Note: This app only contains speaker presentations for sessions approved for CME Credits.
Visit the registration desk with any questions!
Submit a question the podium
- Under "Program," tap through to a talk title
- In the middle of the page tap "Click here to submit a question to the podium"
- Type in your name and tap the check mark
- Tap the speech bubble
- Click the (+) to add your question and tap the arrow to submit
Complete CME evaluations
Tap the "Claim Credit" icon and follow the instructions
- Share comments and photos live from the meeting with #HemOncTodayNYC
- See what your colleagues have been posting by browsing the "Social Wall" icon
Network: Sheraton Meeting Wi-Fi
Visit the registration check-in desk while at the meeting or email email@example.com pre- or post-meeting.