The Planning Committee is seeking abstract submissions for the Retina 2024 Meeting. You’re invited to take advantage of this opportunity to present your research before a prestigious, international audience. Submissions will be peer-reviewed and selected based on unique and clinically relevant content, quality, and interest level. Top abstracts will be considered for a presentation from the podium; there will be no poster sessions at the meeting. The submission deadline is July 15, 2023. Decision notifications will be sent on a rolling basis.
Presenters will be required to disclose any commercial relationships relevant to the content of the submission and at the time of presentation. Employees or owners of commercial interest companies are not eligible to serve as lead authors or present an abstract. Invited faculty are ineligible for abstract presentation.
Should you have questions regarding abstracts, please email abstracts@HealioLive.com.
- Abstracts must be within the educational scope of the Retina 2024 Meeting.
- Please limit abstracts to 500 words. Note: The program planners and the editors reserve the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style and length.
- Abstracts must be submitted with the intention that the research described in the abstract will be the work that is presented. If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the author must present the same work described in the abstract, with the same title and content.
- Authors and co-authors are required to disclose any commercial relationships relevant to the content of the abstract in the abstract submission and at the time of presentation.
- Retina 2024 will have a rolling acceptance of abstracts; you will be notified that we received your abstract within 2 weeks of your submission and all abstracts will be accepted or denied by July 31, 2023.
- Upon acceptance, you will be provided the date and time of your podium presentation.
- All accepted abstracts must be resubmitted as a PowerPoint file for podium presentation.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the meeting app (only accessible to Hawaiian Eye & Retina 2024 attendees), with permission of the author(s).
Can I submit an abstract that was presented from another meeting?
Abstracts with new or novel information will receive priority for acceptance. Encore presentations are allowed if they have not been published.
Do I need to register for the meeting?
All presenters are required to register for the meeting and pay all applicable fees.