Follow along to live presentations and continue access after the meeting is over
Physicians can submit questions to the podium and receive answers in real-time
Complete online CME/CNE/COE evaluations
Interact with fellow attendees and faculty
Connect to social media
- Search in the app store for "CrowdCompass AttendeeHub" and download the app on your mobile device
- Open the app and search for the event name "Hawaiian Eye and Retina 2018 Meeting"
- Tap "download" button and enter event code "Hawaii2018" (case sensitive)
If you already have the AttendeeHub app on your device: tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner, tap "Switch Event" and then follow steps 2 & 3 above.
How do I view speaker presentations?
Speaker presentations can be found through the following steps:
- Tap "Program" and then "Schedule by Day"
- Select day; select session; select individual talk
- Look for the "Documents" section at the bottom of this page and tap for PDF
Note: This app only contains speaker presentations for sessions approved for CME, CNE or COE Credits.
Do I have to log in? What does it do?
No – you can access all meeting information without creating an account; however, doing so will offer you additional features such as:
- Message fellow attendees
- Share contact information with attendees or exhibitors
- Take/save notes
- Take/share photos in the Event Compass
- Access event information on your other devices
How do I log in if I want to?
Follow these instructions to create a profile:
- Within the app, tap horizontal lines on top left
- Enter information as requested and a 4-digit code will be sent to your email
- Access the code and input within the mobile app
- You'll be logged in successfully with a welcome message
Having technical issues?
Contact CrowdCompass Support at 888-889-3069