Take advantage of deep registration discounts for groups of 3 or more
OPHTHALMOLOGISTS » A week-long comprehensive update featuring world-class educators, a tranquil environment, and opportunities for both personal interaction and practice-enhancing dialogue.
RETINA SPECIALISTS » Low-key learning, in-depth didactics, an accessible faculty and progressive retina discussions create an exceptional experience to help advance your retinal IQ.
» Learn the latest trends, keep up with changes in technology and insurance, gain tips to improve efficiencies, ideas for transformation and prepare for future success.
NURSE/TECHNICIANS » The casual environment, sharing of clinical experiences across most subspecialty areas, and effective group discussions results in new ways to better care for patients.
Join the experience
Whether this will be your first or twentieth Hawaiian Eye and Retina meeting, we guarantee a new experience every year featuring world-class educators, practice-enhancing dialogue, opportunities for networking and a tranquil environment. The unique format we’ve created attracts comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists, administrators, office managers, nurses, technicians and allied health professionals who are looking to take their expertise and practices to the next level. We host combined sessions for the first two days to gain insight from all viewpoints on subspecialty topics and the overall ophthalmic practice. Then Monday-Friday we break into individual programs with content and speakers tailored to each group. We’re excited to host this meeting every January when everyone's motivated to look at new technologies and ideas together and then make a plan for the rest of the year. You, your staff and your entire practice will benefit from the updates and pearls that you take home and can start using right away.
It’s time for you to experience ophthalmology’s most unique meeting:
- Renowned faculty present advances coupled with perspective and pearls and also remain available after lectures to answer questions.
- Program content across all professions has been rated relevant, interesting and effective so you can enhance your skills and expertise.
- Interactive sessions in a variety of formats appeal to every learning style and give you a chance to get your questions answered or provide feedback.
- Outdoor banyan tree sessions offer education with a view in a relaxed setting, so you can easily discuss real-life challenges and today’s hottest topics.
- Educational credits are available for all attendees including 17.5 COE credits for administrators, 18 CNE credits for nurses/17.5 for technicians, 32.75 CME credits for comprehensive ophthalmologists and 24 CME credits for retina specialists.
- Guest speaker is always a motivational and memorable person of interest – stay tuned for an official announcement this fall!
- Family-friendly events and a memorable luau that celebrates traditional Hawaiian music, dancing, fire and feast.
- Innovative meeting app offers you the ability to preview presentations, submit questions to the podium and complete credit evaluations; free Wi-Fi is available in all meeting rooms.
ATTN first-time attendees: Please call us for an exclusive discount (valid only if you’ve NEVER attended the meeting before). Past attendees are encouraged to take advantage of the discounted early registration offers.
These continuing education activities are provided by
Official Media Partner