A message from Program Directors Richard L. Lindstrom, Rishi P. Singh and Judy E. Kim
Exciting announcement...new dates have been confirmed for Hawaiian Eye & Retina 2021!
We're pleased to share the news that meeting organizer Healio LIVE has confirmed new dates for Hawaiian Eye & Retina 2021. The in-person meetings will still take place, now rescheduled for May 8-14, 2021 at one of our attendee-favorite locations – the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui, Hawaii.
We're extremely grateful for this opportunity to reschedule the meetings to May, which offers us the best-case scenario – we still get to have a meeting, in Hawaii, safely and in person. Many from our Hawaiian Eye & Retina community have reached out to express excitement and enthusiasm of this highly-anticipated event and to show support for staying committed to providing the in-person experience that is deeply valued by all.
We look forward to seeing everyone face-to-face in May when we will once again gather under the Banyan Tree. Until then, in the spirit of Aloha, stay home, wear a mask, help a neighbor in need and support your friends and colleagues on the front lines of healthcare. We wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season!
Dick, Rishi and Judy
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PRE-REGISTRANTS
Pre-registrants should email Healio LIVE Meeting Registration at registration@HealioLive.com by December 23, 2020 and let us know if you:
- Can still attend/participate over the new dates
- Need to cancel altogether (cancellation fees will be waived)
Contact Reservations: Grand Wailea 1-800-888-6100 | Marriott Wailea Beach 1-808-879-1922
- If you made your reservation through our official room block and you ARE able to join us over the new dates, then please contact the hotel to provide updated arrival/departure dates and request your room deposit transfer.
- If you made your reservation through our official room block and you are NOT able to join us over the new dates, then please contact the hotel to cancel and request a refund. Alternatively, if you wish to keep your January dates the Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Marriott Resorts have agreed to honor our group rates.
- If you did not book a room through the meeting's official room block, please contact your vendor directly to change/cancel your reservations.
Contact your airline or other transportation directly regarding ticket rescheduling/cancellations.
We are here to help! Please contact Healio LIVE at 856-848-1712 x219 or x476 (office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET) or email registration@HealioLive.com