Our new penalty-free policy lets you cancel registration by Dec. 23 and hotel 14 days prior to arrival
We’re excited to relaunch in-person meetings for ophthalmologists
You’re invited to join us on Maui this winter
There are undeniable benefits to personal interaction and conversation, and even though education has continued virtually, the personal experience has been lost. There is no substitute for an in-person dialogue with faculty and colleagues, negotiation of a piece of equipment or experience of a location. We’re hopeful that Hawaiian Eye & Retina 2021 can take place as planned from January 16-22 at the Grand Wailea Maui. Hawaii has effectively managed the virus with the fewest cases per capita in the country. The Grand Wailea has implemented many new health and sanitation precautions and offers a spacious, open-air environment that we can safely utilize for practice-enhancing conversations, relaxation and fun.
We’re doing everything we can to keep you safe and comfortable while providing a positive experience, including:
- CLEAN New disinfection standards as advised by the Mayo Clinic in all public places as well as guest rooms, restaurants and fitness rooms
- CONTACTLESS Utilize self-service kiosks to avoid face-to-face contact with staff
- PROTECTION Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be provided
- DISTANCING The meeting rooms will require masks, seats will be 6’ apart and tables will have disposable placemats for an extra layer of protection
- FRESH AIR More sessions held outdoors to comfortably spread out in the fresh air
- SEPARATION Room distribution across two resorts to avoid congestion –Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Marriott (easy 5-minute walk between properties) – and heavily discounted rates of $399-$599 per night
- RISK-FREE Without any penalties, cancel your registration by Dec. 23 and hotel 14 days prior to arrival
We hope to see you in January for what is sure to be your networking highlight of the year as well as a much-needed getaway!
These continuing education activities are provided by
Official Media Partner