Hawaiian Eye and Retina are headed to Hawaii’s Big Island…and we hope you are, too! Join 1,500 comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists, administrators, nurses and allied health professionals for the best educational experience in ophthalmology.
Come by yourself and make new friends or bring a group from your practice to achieve the ultimate team building experience. Either way, we look forward to starting off the new year by learning new advances, interacting with colleagues and planning ways to take our practices and staff to the next level. Wearing Hawaiian shirts in the meeting room is just an added bonus.
Hawaiian Eye and Retina are known as the most unique meetings in all of ophthalmology – and this is why:
- Renowned faculty present advances coupled with perspective and pearls and also remain available after lectures to answer questions.
- Program content across all professions has been rated relevant, interesting and effective so you can enhance your skills and expertise.
- Interactive sessions in a variety of formats appeal to every learning style and give you a chance to get your questions answered or provide feedback.
- Outdoor banyan tree sessions offer education with a view in a relaxed setting, so you can easily discuss real-life challenges and today’s hottest topics.
- Small group sessions of 25-150 people maintain a personal and comfortable atmosphere while you listen to lectures.
- Educational credits are available for all attendees including COE for administrators, CNE/JCAHPO for nurses and CME for physicians.
- Innovative meeting app offers you the ability to preview presentations, submit questions to the podium and complete credit evaluations; free Wi-Fi is available in all meeting rooms.
- Guest speaker 17-year veteran NFL quarterback Ron Jaworski (AKA “Jaws”) promises a lot of fun with retelling of his personal stories and success planning tips.
- Family-friendly events include a sandcastle contest and memorable luau that celebrates traditional Hawaiian music, dancing, fire and feast.
What are you waiting for? Register today! You’ll regret it next winter if you’re at home reading the meeting coverage from a distance instead of being a part of the action.
Please refer to the registration page for meeting and hotel rates and deadlines.
Hawaiian Eye and Retina Planning Committees
This continuing education activity is provided by
Meeting organized by
Official Media Partner