AMS: We create unique meeting experiences that are as beneficial to the attendees as they are to the exhibiting and sponsoring companies.
We understand all parties involved and what each must accomplish to achieve a meaningful outcome.
Healthcare specialists need better opportunities for live education. Physicians, nurses, administrators and other healthcare professionals want convenient access to quality information, perspective on new data and face-to-face interaction with leading experts and peers. And they want it in a desirable location with affordable registration and room rates.
Professional companies have similar demands to grow their lines of business. Pharmaceutical, device, technology and other healthcare and consumer-related companies want convenient access to their target audience, where they can introduce or reinforce a company message, brand awareness and product value. Most importantly, they want it with the right group of influential decision-makers at the right price.
We fulfill these needs and more, which creates satisfied attendees and an effective environment that is advantageous for sponsoring and exhibiting companies.
Our attendees are an engaged group of physicians, nurses, administrators and other healthcare professionals who appreciate the advantages of the intimate and dynamic experience that AMS meetings offer.
Sponsoring and exhibiting companies will gain the valuable one-on-one time with their target audience, so they can thoroughly communicate their message. They’ll be given the space and time to establish a presence and display and/or demonstrate what their company offers and why it stands out as a market leader.
Ready to team up?
We are looking to your company to participate as a sponsor and exhibitor at an AMS meeting, so together we can start building a better and deeper relationship with our shared target audience. Visit each of our meeting’s pages to learn more about the program, attendees and exhibit and sponsorship opportunities available. We’re confident AMS meetings can help you achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you!
View past exhibitors and sponsors Read more about AMS
- Hawaiian Eye & Retina – A CME/CNE/COE meeting with four separate programs for 700+ comprehensive ophthalmologists, 230+ retina specialists, 150+ ophthalmic nurses and 150+ administrators that occurs annually in Hawaii rotating among Kauai, Maui and The Big Island.
- Cataract Surgery: Telling It Like It Is – A meeting for 600+ ophthalmologists and residents that occurs annually in Florida.
- Orthopedics Today Hawaii – A CME meeting for 650+ orthopedic surgeons that occurs annually in Hawaii rotating among Kauai, Maui and The Big Island.
- Hemonc Today New York – A CME meeting focused on immunotherapy and targeted treatments for 200+ hematology/oncology physicians and nurses that occurs annually in New York City.
- Retina World Congress – A meeting for 1000+ retina specialists that occurs biennially in Florida.
- Kiawah Eye – A CME meeting for 300+ comprehensive ophthalmologists that occurs annually in Kiawah Island, South Carolina.
- Facial Aesthetics – A CME meeting for 200+ healthcare providers that occurs annually in New York City (held one day prior to OSN New York).
- OSN New York – A CME meeting for 400+ comprehensive ophthalmologists that occurs annually in New York City.
- IDC New York – A CME/CNE meeting for 700+ pediatricians and 100+ pediatric nurses that occurs annually in New York City.
- OSN Italy – An annual joint meeting of the Italian Society of Ophthalmology (SOI), Ocular Surgery News Europe and the Italian Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (AICCER).