Retina World Congress is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating retina specialists on advances in the field. Its biennial meeting unites the world of retina by bringing together retina specialists from every continent in order to achieve a global scientific and clinical exchange on advances in retina health with a focus on improving patient care and outcomes. You’re invited to join us from May 12-15, 2022 (Thursday through Sunday) at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Florida, famous as much for its sand and sun as it is for its history and art.
Join us for an innovative experience in education and networking
- Benefit from a program featuring extensive surgical coverage
- Engage in discussions on imaging, technology and complications
- Gain knowledge from a faculty of 100+ leading retina specialists
- Collaborate with colleagues from 40+ US states, 70+ countries and 40+ societies
- Earn up to 23.75 CME credits over a long weekend in beautiful Fort Lauderdale
Here’s what past attendees had to say
"Thank you for organizing such a great meeting and facilitating communication and collaboration with our colleagues from around the world."
"The quality of the faculty, the informal atmosphere, the welcoming attitude and willingness to answer questions at all times of the day and night make this program unique."
"Very well organized. Brilliant lectures. I thoroughly enjoyed this meeting."
"Amazing conference offering a great opportunity to hear the international perspective first-hand."
"Excellent choice of venue and faculty. Well put together and thoughtfully planned out. My congratulations to the entire RWC committee on designing a very insightful meeting."
- A deep dive and broad-spectrumHard-to-find extensive surgical coverage and updates on all areas of your practice
- Interactive opportunitiesThis diverse group will exchange experiences and ideas to generate consensus
- Insight and pearlsLearn how to practically apply the latest research and advances to your own patients
- Peer researchUnique presentations given by abstract winners across various research topics
- International collaborationInteract with colleagues from around the world all together in one location
- Valuable CMEEarn up to 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ credits over a long weekend
- Enjoy Fort Lauderdale Warm days, cool nights, white sand, clear ocean and a lively nightlife!