The Genomics Primer serves as a foundation for practitioners to reference for basic definitions and concepts in the field of genomic medicine.
Upon successful completion of this module, participants should be better able to:
- Identify the components of a eukaryotic cell.
- Understand the composition and structure of DNA.
- Identify the three components used to describe a gene’s location on a chromosome.
- Identify the steps of the gene expression process.
- Identify the types of chromosome abnormalities.
Thank you for participating in this module. Click below to download the certificate.